Effective Date: May 2019
Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You use the Service, sign up to receive our newsletter, post User Submissions, contact or interact with us, fill out a form, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Service.
When You sign up to receive our newsletter, We collect your email address. When you submit information through our contact form or post comments to the Service, We collect your name, email address, and any other information that You provide to us.
You may use some portions of the Service anonymously, though We automatically collect information regarding each user of our Service, including the domain name of Your Internet search provider, Your IP address, the Service features You use and the time of Your use, location-based information, Your device ID, Your device information (e.g. device model and operating system version), the website address of a site through which you accessed a link to the Service, and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You when You use the Service.
We may collect information about You from third party sources including, but not limited to, podcast hosting providers, analytics services, email and contact management services, and advertisers.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To provide services to You;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To send You information about Your relationship or transactions with us;
- To develop new products and services;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Service;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
- To administer, operate and improve the Service and for internal business purposes; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners.
If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Investigate fraud and abuse on the Service;
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
Cookies, Local Storage, and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to Your computer’s hard drive through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the Service.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
- We may deliver advertisements to You. We may work with third-party advertising companies that help deliver these advertisements to You. To learn more about third-party online advertising and to opt out of certain types of advertising, please see http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Note that clearing cookies from Your browser will remove the above opt-outs because they are stored in cookies.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information. While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our service providers. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required in order for the Service to function properly.
Links to Other Websites or Applications
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
To change Your information or subscription options, check any newsletter you have received from the site for options to either completely unsubscribe or modify your preferences.
You may unsubscribe from the Service by clicking a link in your copy of our email newsletter. If the email account associated with Your email address is not active, We may remove your subscription without notice.
Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications, and Do Not Track Policy
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union citizens.
As a company that markets its site. Content, products and/or services on line we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site or services or products is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the regulation. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact us at [email protected]
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.